Social Icons

Pages

Reporting Issues with Warehouse Management

Please note that I will be on leave from the 15th May, 2016  till the 17th May. During my absence, please communicate with the respective super/ key users for arranging any meetings or other project related issues. Since I will be traveling, I will have limited access to Internet and might not be able to respond you via email instantaneously. However, you’ll be able to reach me in my cell phone. Looking forward to your cooperation in this regard.


Please find the attached file and we would like to inform you, packing materials plastic measuring cup-10ml code no-2133 actual opening stock is 467, and actual closing stock is 360500 units.Due to our software problem we are unable to solve the error quantity.



Today is 23th of the month! On 6th of this month, I have requested XLS (Excel) version of Packing Materials Stock Report as on April 30, 2015 but till now no progress or report found! How long it should take? Let the Management know your problem if you have. We want soft reports every month within 3rd working day of the following month. If PLANNING provides reports after 15th, how FINANCE will close Accounting & report to the Management by 18th? Please answer positively about timeliness.