Social Icons

Pages

In response to Finished Goods Report and others

Based on your latest mail I looked into the matter in detail and found that you are not describing of the actual scenario. Let me describe the actual scenario first.


1. Every Month I send the hard copy of Finished Goods Stock Monthly Report to Finance Department without delay.


2. As special support I would send to you Finished Goods stock soft copy when you informed to us. But this month I have not been informed about Finished Goods stock soft copy from your end.


3. Today morning you call to me, why I didn’t get the last month Finished Goods stock report? The report didn’t send to you regularly that’s why unfortunately slip it, I told you. I cut your phone call because without listening, you are doing unwanted shouting to me.


So I request you to kindly inform us proactively if you need any special support. If we can’t satisfy you professionally then your mail may be justified.


Please collect the Finished Goods Stock Monthly report from Reporting Department every month.