Social Icons

Pages

Data Master on GxP critical processes

Please find attached Expense Data Master. I prepared this Expense Data Master on the base of our legacy Data Master. If you find any head of Expense not available or require to add newly please let me know. I have to finally submit the Expense Data Master by 15th of November,2012. So that I am expecting all of you please send back to me before 15th November,2012.

Together we can make a good Expense Data Master. Your effort regarding the same purposes are very much appreciated

Please find the corrected General data master file. In this file I added some Operations & Activity. Those are:

Under Operation:
1. Sugar drying
2. Sugar milling

Under Activity:
1. Dry mac Setup
2. Sugar Drying
3. Dry mac Clean
4. Mill mac Setup
5. Sugar mill
6. Mill mac Clean
7. Bottle Washing
8. Bottle Drying
9. Wrap mac Setup
10. Bottle Wraping
11. Wrap mac Clean


Please review the arrangement of Data Master of Potent 1 & Potent 2 in your given format. Please let me know whether I am in a right track or please advise me what to correct/alter in it.  In the mean time, I am working on Data Master of Cepha & Pen which look more critical than Potent . Please let me know how to show Secondary Packing Area and Power Plant in the template.   

Please find the blank UAT template for documenting test scenarios as an attachment to this email. Please note that this template should be used only for the non GxP critical processes. For the GxP critical processes, we shall use the DHC recommended template as described by OPM team. Should have any query, please feel free to contact KPMG team.