Social Icons

Pages

Post Implementation Doubts on ERP Systems

Management Accounting is a huge thing if you really consider and nothing if you disregard its essence.

Nowadays, I regularly respond to various important queries of top management, by means of digging information from a hard rock. Cost related, Budget related, variance related, profitability related, volume related, margin related, inventory related why, what, who, where, when, how are my daily life. Today I can do my job even though in snail speed, will I be a sprinter tomorrow!

For example, if legacy system is off, how I will answer to these questions in ERP Environment! I can not answer now..


  • Why cost per unit of a Product has increased or decreased? --> How this analysis could be done in ERP?
  • How much is Depreciation per unit of product? ---> How to analyze?
  • Why a batch cost increased or decreased compared to another?-->Cause Analysis
  • What are the batches lost/rejected during the period?-->Batch No & Cause