Social Icons

Pages

CFO’s objectives at the completion of the UAT

Please find attached the List of QC Laboratory Reagents (as of 31st Dec. 2013). I am sending you a reagent and Glassware list for QC & Microbiology. If you have any query feel free contact with me.

Thanks for the high level guidelines that you are looking from the team during UAT (User Acceptance Testing) completion. I am sure the team has captured all your guidelines in the UAT scenarios document and accordingly testing them. I will communicate to the KPMG team about your guidelines for the UAT (User Acceptance Testing) testing.

Please read the message from CFO (Chief Financial Officer) below. He has listed the objectives that he is looking to accomplish from the UAT (User Acceptance Testing) completion. I think we need to give the best to ensure that our project team can satisfy CFO’s objectives at the completion of the UAT.

In order to achieve CFO’s-(Chief Financial Officer) objectives, the following guidelines needs to be maintained :


I will request all the team members , copied in this email, to go through CFO’s objective as mentioned below. If you think that we are missing any of the mentioned objectives in the UAT (User Acceptance Testing) , please highlight to ITi & me immediately.